silencedrowns:

Closeups of David Bowie’s costume from Labyrinth.

(via dixiedeadshake)

ursulavernon:

mortisia:

Lemony Snicket

I’d put the odds at a good 40%, with most of the other 60% birding related.

ursulavernon:

mortisia:

Lemony Snicket

I’d put the odds at a good 40%, with most of the other 60% birding related.

thefrogman:

DeLorean Taxi by Mike Lubrano [website]

[h/t: fer1972]

Emperor’s New College

and-then-sara:

tokyodoll13:

English Majors:

image

Architecture Majors:

image

Music Majors:

image

Engineering Majors:

image

Mathematics Majors:

image

Theater Majors:

image

Latin American Studies Majors:

image

Linguistics Majors:

image

History Majors:

image

Religious Studies Majors:

image

Law Students:

image

Chemistry Majors:

image

Women & Gender Studies Majors:

imageimage

Anthropology Majors:

image

Sociology Majors:

image

Philosophy Majors:

image

Geology Majors:

image

Economics Majors:

image

Classics Majors:

image

Government Majors:

image

THE GOVERNMENT MAJORS

(via kc-anathema)

snh-snh-snh:

I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.

Then I spend time with teenagers.

And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.

(via kc-anathema)